unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nothing much to say tonight...

The photo above is taken from an Ultra Light flight I gave my husband for his birthday. It is an awesome shot of just the tip of world heritage Fraser Island near Hervey Bay Qld.

The new quote  is one I just added tonight - speaks for itself.

Peace to you all,

Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Great quote, and that photograph is gorgeous. It's seems kind of mysterious to me as well, something about the sand formations. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aine - It was pretty scary being so high up in the air in such a flimsy aircraft - but it is one of my hubands best shots I think. His hands were frozen as he had no gloves on and this photo was taken with a camera on his phone.

    I am glad you liked the quote - it is very relevent to how I am thinking at the moment.

    Cheers,

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.