unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Baby Grand Daughter


Introducing my brand new grand daughter born the 8th April 2010 at 9.1lb and 53cm long. Isn't she just gorgeous. My daughter is doing very well and I will post more photos soon.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and almost on MY birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beautiful :Bundle of Joy : All our love to everyone .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sis .. Pretty little thing isn't she ! Don't know Chris's side much but man she looks like our side with the high cheeks ! Congrats Granny

    By the way ! Love the quote of the day and " Go Pinapple Go .. I know you can !! "

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just so beautiful. Another beautiful little angel to bless this earth with here presence. Congratulations on being a grandmother again. Looking forward to meeting her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS WENDY! She's just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKYOU evryone for your congratulations. She is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.