unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Monday, April 19, 2010

10:10Global - take a look

Hello and a good evening to you all

Today is  50 days of not smoking. How good and great and awesome is that !!!!!

Today there are many things to be thankful and grateful for. Just a few of them are
  • the wonderful dinner I made tonight out of whatever I had in the cupboard and fridge and it was devine.
  • the awesome phone call from my eldest son.
  • the time spent with my husband talking and sharing.
  • the tears I didn't cry.
  • we won two more jobs today.

If you would be so kind as to go to my followed websites at the bottom of this blog and click on the 10:10 website. Have a look and maybe you are already signed up or maybe you don't think it is important or that it will not make a difference BUT then maybe just a few more people will start to investigate. You will also see on there a little bit about a project being planned for participants from all around the world on 10-10-10 this year. I am deciding on what I will do on this day and what I might be able to offer. I will post here once I have decided. I am going to sleep on it now and just let it simmer in the background of my mind. The correct idea will show up and I will let you know when it does. Please let me know if anyone reading this decides to organise something themselves.

Have a great day tomorrow or evening whichever is relevant to you.

Peace and love to you all

Wendy

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 50 days!! Awsome. The time with your husband talking and sharing - GREAT. Will look at the website you mentioned. Thanks Wendy for commenting on my blog, you are a good friend!! Love to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the BIG 50 Sis .. Lets celebrate with a nice special lunch next time we catch up .. my shout !

    Love the Eight Do Mores !

    xoxo Bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Judy and Andrew for the support. Let me know if the website is at all interesting to you Judy.

    Andrew - I owe you coffee and cake and you want to shout lunch - this is building up to a day spent together - how cool would that be - Love ya, Bis Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Wendy on reaching the big 50 days. What an inspiration you are to others. You always seem to put things into prospective and see the brighter side of life. You welcome new challenges and have a great sense of pride in your achievements. You set a great example to not only me but to your children and beautiful grandchildren. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.