unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Don't Panic

"Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity!
I say, let your affairs be as two or three,
and not a hundred or a thousand;
instead of a million count half a dozen,
and keep your accounts on your thumb-nail".

Henry David Thoreau

Today was tiring and a bit of a struggle. Anyone with children will know that the worry never ends and that the older they get the harder it is, as there problems are just to big and cannot always be just fixed up by Mum or Dad. So today amid worry and some tears my wonderful husband Mick just listened to me and held me and just WAS with me. Then he said something profound that stopped me in my tracks. He said " remember when we talked about JUST KEEP SWIMMING well now I want you to think of - DON"T PANIC". And how true this was. The day did not end out in a field of roses with all the problems solved but it did have at least a sort of satisfactory outcome and tomorrow is another day. So now I need to have DON"T PANIC stamped across my forehead.




I was reading through my followed blogs and I would like to point you in the direction of Rhonda at her http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/.  This is the comment I made on her latest post " The Geniune Article".

"This is an excellent post - if it is alright with you I will put a link to this post on my next post. That sounds funny. I get caught out so many times with not knowing what people are talking about as I do not buy any popular magazines nor do I buy newspapers or own a TV. I seriously do not know how people find the time. I have no idea why people would want to waste precious time following someones elses tripe on twitter or spend hours wasted on games and drivle on facebook. I had a facebook account but I just had to close it down. Once I worked out what it was all about I just couldn't be bothered. But it did lead me to blogs. I have found writing and reading blogs that interest me has been so much more inspirational and useful and enjoyable than anything else I have come across. I have found a whole world of souls that I can relate to and the world just seems so much smaller and friendlier. Cheers, Wendy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.