unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just Sharing

Pearson Lookout - View from the top - Mudlo National Park Qld


Hi there Everyone

Well as you all know my daughter had her daughter on the 8th April. She has named her Charlotte Alexia (spelling?) and she is just adorable. Both Mum and daughter are doing well and Daddy is feeling very proud and protective already. The miracle of life. Simply a MIRACLE.

Lots of steps - Mudlo National Park Qld

Today is 1 month and 10 days of not smoking and I have to say that the past months have been very tough in many ways not written on this post and that I am very proud of myself for giving up the smoking while being quite stressed at times.

walking - walking - walking

Last weekend I went for a lovely bushwalk and an afternoon out with Mick. I have finally got some photos on here to show you. As soon as my daughter is home and safe and sound over the next few weeks Mick and I are taking of for a weekend in isolation somewhere. I am craving sand and salt air and mountain air so maybe a few places to get my fix.

Does this make you want to sit and have a cold beer or what - Woolooga Pub - Qld

I have just read through all the blogs I follow and caught up on some reading and again I have been touched and taught through those words shared. There is a post I would like to share - see this link - http://simple-green-frugal-co-op.blogspot.com/ - This is a very interesting post about being yourself and that we are not perfect and that it is ok not to be. Have a read and enjoy her wisdom.



THANKYOU

Wendy

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new grandbaby and giving up smoking. Two things sure to make your life better! The pictures are wonderful. I definately want to sit at Woolooga Pub and enjoy a beer. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new grand daughter. Life is a miracle indeed! Your surroundings look amazing. Is that a pineapple growing on your blog? We don't see those in Seattle..just apples grow here..and lots of berries. Congrats on keeping up with not smoking. I'm proud of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marla - next time I am at Woolooga Pub I will have a cold one and make a toast to you.

    Yes Katherine that is my very special first pineapple. I am taking photos of it's progress.Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.