unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lost Generation

Hi to all,

I was sent an email with the link to this video. Many of you may have seen it but there is going to be a few of you who have not. It is truly brilliant.

A palindrome reads the same backwards as forward. This video reads the exact opposite backwards as forward. Not only does it read the opposite, the meaning is the exact opposite..


This is only a 1 minute, 44 second video and it is brilliant. Make sure you read as well as listen...forward and backward.

This is a video that was submitted in a contest by a 20-year old. The contest was titled "u @ 50" by AARP. This video won second place. When they showed it, everyone in the room was awe-struck and broke into spontaneous applause. So simple and yet so brilliant.

Take a minute and watch it.







Peace to you all,

Wendy

6 comments:

  1. This is really awesome. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome .. how hard would that be to do !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video Wendy. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you all enjoyed it - I think it is simply AWESOME and so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy

    Have come across this blogsite I thought you might like...

    http://serenassecretgardens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kerry I will take a look now

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.