unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wendy you can do that other thing later ...


This is a pictue of a very special card I received in the mail from a very good friend. Handmade with love. And best of all I got it for no other reason than to say I am a good friend. How cool.

Good Evening To You All,

I have had a few awesome, excellent, spectacular, enjoyable, and wonderful last few days. And do you know what, I hardly left the house and I haven't done anything out of the ordinary. I just did one thing at a time and each time I went into my multi tasking mode I just stopped and slowed down. I took the time to think about what I wanted to do next. And then did just that. I then just said to myself, "Wendy you can do that other thing later" and just got on with the choosen project or chore at hand. It has been a very productive few days in the garden and around the house and I have slept well at night and gotten some much needed excerice but at the same time I feel relaxed.

I NEED TO KEEP THIS GOING............. I will let you know how I go.

Below is a few photos of my weekend away with my friends last weekend. I really like some of these shots as they truly show how beautiful this part of the Gold Coast in Qld is. My friend lives at the coast in an outer suburb and I gave her a wrap across the knuckles for not spending much more time enjoying this wonderful scenery.

Tweed Heads, Gold Coast, Australia

Tweed Heads

Tweed Heads

The dots in the water are the surfers. There were over 50 of them out in the water this day.

Coffee and Cake for morning tea

2 comments:

  1. Tweed Heads looks amazing! What is that? A slice of pie or something? It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chavah - that yummy treat was a macadamia pie with fresh cream. Tweed Heads is a truly beautiful spot that hasn't been completely destroyed by progress.Thanks for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.