My grandaughter Charlotte holding my hand - just 4 weeks old.
"People will forget what you said.
People will forget what you did.
But, people will NEVER forget how you made them feel."
Below is a copy of an email that was sent to me that I felt I just had to share. It is so well written. I have no idea of the source as it was just one of those emails sent around continuously but it is so well said. Enjoy !!!
You don't have to actually answer the questions. Just ponder on them.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
4 Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers.
They are the best in their fields.
But the applause dies.
Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated an d special!!
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials..the most money...or the most awards.
They simply are the ones who care the most!
This is a picture of a pair of gorgeous butterflys on an old window - I took this picture last weekend when away at the Gold Coast.