unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Thursday, May 6, 2010

ONE TRIBE

Good Evening.

Please take a seat - and click on this link to a song that is simply my FAVORITE song at the moment. Hard to find an actual video clip but this is where someone has put the words up there for you to read while you listen to this song. Let me know what you think.

ONE TRIBE - Black Eyed Peas

Peace to every one of you,

Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Kool Tune, love the message but WoW, we can't even be one country at the moment ! Still all great journeys are started with one step.

    Grow Pineapple Grow ! I knew you could !

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.