unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Reclaim Your Mind - Terence McKenna

I came across this the other day - I saved it - now I am sharing it - what do you think?

If you want to know what's in my head then this will do it. ....







No comments:

Post a Comment

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.