unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A learning curve...


This is a picture of my vegetable garden as it was being built. Lots of plans for this small space.


This was taken the last week. It will be very full soom as there is a lot of seedlings in this garden.

I will have to really keep building the soil up. Make it strong and healthy to grow me some food....

Daisies. These are awesome cut flowers - long stems and last for days.

Lemons on the lemon tree. Black sooty mold as you can see as well.


Some Hands by Dave Gunning

Have a watch of this video clip and listen to the words of this really great song. We saw Dave live at the Woodford Folk Festival in December. He is from Canada. I purchased the childrens book and the cd.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! It must be summer there. We are still in the dead of winter, but a few flowers are starting to bloom. Love all your garden pictures!! Lemons look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.