unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ENRICH


My friend Kerry has participated in 1000 Homes Of Happiness and the word she chose was ENRICH. Below is a link to her post where she puts the little home on her daughters teachers desk. She acknowledges the enrichment that this teacher brings to her daughters life. It is a lovely post and got me thinking about all the things that enrich my life.

ENRICH by Kerry at Recipes In Richness

My Husband Mick
My Daughter Alexia
My Sons Jade and Brenden
My Mother and My Father
My wonderful Brother Andrew
My Grand Children - I will be be able to enrich their lives as much as they will enrich mine.
My grade 10 Art and History Teachers
Debbie, Carmen, Michelle, Toni
An old boss Leonie
Another old boss Richard
My first employer Neville
Then there are the books I read
The blogs I read
The art I view
The sewing machine, knitting needles and crochet hook
My Kitchen
My garden
The fresh air in the place I live
My friends in my community

Goodness me, this list could go on and on. Today I just want to say a huge heartfelt thankyou to all those who enrich my life and say how grateful I am.

Cheers,Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just loved your post today Wendy! I love the 'Good Morning Tea pot & cup'...it warmed my heart. And all the people and things that enrich your life - simple things, but so meaningful. Thanks for sharing my word, ENRICH, and what it means to you! :) XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enrich is such a lovely word. Thanks for sharing. Love the teapot image Wendy..

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.