unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Friday, June 10, 2011

NEW PAGES ADDED WITH RECIPES AS REQUESTED

Hi there.

I have added a few pages on the side. There you will find the recipes for food and cleaning. As I make something else and discover how to make something myself instead of buying it from the supermarket I will add it to these pages.

Cheers,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. I am so bad a symbols. It looks cool though. What do :) mean and < mean??? Love you too Bro.

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.