unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Saturday, December 10, 2011

WENDY'S KITCHEN

Hello to anyone that reads this post.

It has been over a month since I took the time out to write anything on here. I have been so busy with a new project. I have taken on the lease of the kitchen at the local pub - Tiaro Royal Hotel

It all happened so quickly that the past four weeks have sort of flown by in a blur. But it is all settled down now and I have a rythm settling in. The kitchen is open 7 days a week for lunch between 12 and 2 and then again for dinner between 6 and 8pm. I am not gone from the house all day and I do get time to myself. It is not very busy as yet. I certainly hope to make it that way.

The reason for this activity is pure and simply to make money to pay of debts. Debt Free Is my absolute motto - chant - mantra. I cannot think of anything else lately. It feels so urgent to do this and whenever I get a thought that side steps from this I just automatically pull myself back to the goal. There just does not seem to be anything else that I feel is more important - nothing I can buy - nothing I can do - that is more important.

DEBT FREE = FREEDOM

So here I am working in two businesses. But as the saying goes - if you want something done give the job to a busy person - no procrastinating over a decision or when to do something. It is just do it now - make the decision now and move forward.

All year I have been plodding away at making gifts for Christmas presents. Plodding away with no time schedual  - just cruising. NOW I have lots of work to do - not as much time free and I have managed to not have all my gifts finished and wrapped. So another year comes to an end with me flat out sorting out and finishing of those last few gifts and things to do. Makes me laugh.

Anyway I won't write to much else today. I just wanted to fill those who follow my blog in on where I am at and why I have not been around to write or even read the posts of others. It will not be so long though before I write again and catch up on some reading and what everyone else has been up to.

Cheers,
Wendy

4 comments:

  1. Glad your back, busy is good if you have a purpose as you do. Hope all goes well in the pub for you Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and good for you. I've been wondering where you have been. Must come and "do" lunch! Blogger has not been very cooperative in letting me comment lately but looks like it will today. Must be the weather!

    Cheers, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy,
    Good luck with the pub. Even more good luck with getting debt free, that's one weight on the shoulders that we can all do with out

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.