unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Special Friends

I had a special friend visit me a few weeks ago and I had such a lovely visit. When we dropped him back to Caloundra we went for a walk along the board walk and here are a few shots of that lovely Sunday afternoon. It's hot and muggy here atthe moment and I wish I wasn't decluttering my house at the moment and I wish I could take off some place nice but alas life goes on. So I looked at these pictures that I had not posted as yet and thought I would share them with you. They make me feel good.

Caloundra, Queensland

Board Walk at Caloundra, Queensland

It does not matter how much Graeme stands on his tippy toes he can't reach Mick.

I can see why this man is riding his bike along here late on a Sunday afternoon.

I have another very special and dear friend visiting me this wekend for a few days. I am excited. Hopefully ww will get lots of opportunities for some good photos.


5 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely beautiful. I would love to get to Queensland one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well when you do get up this day Bruise Mouse make sure you visit. Dixiebelle thanks for leaving a comment and the same offer goes for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same goes for you if you ever head over west. : )

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.