unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ANIMAL BEATBOX - Tropfest 2011 Winner




This is the winner of the 2011 Tropfest short film festival. I love it and I thought I would share it with you.

Cheers,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. That was definitely different, very clever. I don't think my dog liked it. He buried his head under a pillow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched a few others that were finalists. I am watching a few at a time. All very different. So far from what I have watched this one that won is very individual. Cheers, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.