unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sunbeams....


Hello everyone,

The above quote was on my facebook page this morning. It was from a friends page and every morning she starts by sharing something insightful. I like this one. I would really like to have a face that shines with sunbeams....

The renovations are going along very well. Whenever I start to get flustered I very quickly pull myself up and say out loud how lucky and fortunate I am to have them being done. I will post before and after shots when it is completed. The other day we picked up a futon couch. We desperately needed a sofa to sit on in the loungeroom (one that could easily go down to a spare bed) and we have waited quite a while. We had to laugh though as when we got our new red futon home and sat down on it and had a cuppa we were so very excited and it looks really good - but it only cost us $179 brand new and you would have thought we had a $4000 loungesuite. It made me warm and fuzzy to realise that we think this way and live this way.



So this is a very short post. I am feeling my way into posting again each or every other day.   
I have plenty on my mind. I have much that I am thinking about and pondering.
I have so much that I have been doing.

Cheers, Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.