unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

STARTING AGAIN.... WELCOME TO TAKE TWO....

A rest in a shady spot at the golf course



I wanted to write again - I think (know) I  am ready. The problem is I did not know exactly which angle I wanted  to take. And should there be an angle?  Can I just write each day about what was the most important thing that happened that day?  Can I write about what was the most inspiring thing that happened that day? Can I write about my health and healing journey - my relationships - my parenting - my friendships - my garden - my choices - my beliefs - my world view - changes in my world view - my self talk - my life journey?  Maybe there is similarities in your life and you will find a connection. Maybe not. Maybe I just need to write for me - a part of my healing and journey in this life. All I know is that I want to write. I want to be honest. I want to share. I read so many of other peoples words and I am constantly moved and inspired and sometimes angered and often challenged. The people that write these words that have these effects on me do not even know most of the time. If I can leave a comment I do. Even if it is just one or two words.

So I have changed the name of my blog to reflect this change. This blog also will ultimately require a new name anyway as we have our house on the market and will be moving away from Bauple. Well that's the intention but in letting things take their course and going with the flow I actually have no idea at all how long we will be in Bauple.

The synconicty in each day - the flow - the messages from the Universe. The direction I am going and the forks in the road and the twists and turns. Wow is all I can say. I have been keeping a journal for about 6 months now. That is what I want to share. I have kept a journal before in my life but I am now going to name what I used to write as a diary, not a journal. My journal now is a conversation with myself and the Universe and with Life itself.

I will be sharing my photography.....

Our holiday pool where we stayed in January this year.

A local bridge that is over 100 years old. Hard to believe but the Mary River underneath this bridge comes right up to the top - just under the road - it would be amazing to see.

Frangipani flowers in my garden

Home Grown Bananas

Home Grown Paw Paw
 
I find enjoyment and satisfaction when I pursue my mission to purchase less and less from the supermarkets and to make things for myself that I can. Not because I have to. But because I enjoy doing this and the little feeling of control and independence that this brings to me.  I love not entering the cleaning aisle - well not very often - just to pick up my sunlight soap and washing soda and up until now my dish washing liquid. I enjoy shopping at the local markets and whenever I can purchase what I need from independent shop owners and stall holders.

I just love the feeling I get when I make something myself. This is for so many reasons. One - I am not supporting big corporations - I know I have to purchase some ingredients but the rule of thumb is that those same basic ingredients can make quite a few different products. And two is the fact that I know what is in them as this is  so very important to me. So I imagine there will be sharing in this blog with regards to this topic as well.


I will be sharing recipes that work for me. You may like to try them. But generally I have to say that this side bar of recipe pages is going to be where I go to quickly to find my tried and true recipes without stressing all the time on what to cook. I love to try new recipes but I think we can complicate things so much. I aim to keep a few simple workable and yummy recipes that are my basis for meals and try new recipes when I can just enjoy cooking for the sake of enjoyment. I truly do like to cook and I get a real kick out of turning a few basic ingredients into a meal. More on this in the future.

I just made this lovely recipe with some peanuts, almonds and cashews.... We have visitors for the afternoon and evening and I thought some nuts were in order. They actually went down a treat and are soooo very good. These would make a lovely gift.

All Recipes - Chipotle Honey Roasted Peanuts

 
Diaries that I hand painted as Christmas gifts .

I will be sharing my creative side.... sewing, painting, photography, drawing


I will also be sharing poems I write or just my musings in this case

Look around. Take my time.
Try to focus on just one thing at a time.
Just relax.
Go with the flow.
Trust the universe. Trust myself.
Be very aware of my thoughts. They are creating my reality.
Its okay to just be me.
Set my intentions everyday.
Love. Love. Love.
Be quiet and be still. Listen. No need to give feedback all of the time.
Be aware of my perception of life. The world.
Its just my world viewed through my own rose coloured glasses.
But more than anything. Trust the Universe. All my needs and wants are met before I even ask.

TRUST THE UNIVERSE....dont sweat things. Dont sweat the small stuff.
Ask and Receive. Just accept that that once I have bought something to the attention of the Universe then it is taken care of. I seriously cant do much more than that. This is the message for the year so far and it keeps coming to me constantly. The synchronicity of it is amazing me.

So until tomorrow....

Cheers,

Wendy






No comments:

Post a Comment

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.