unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Saturday, December 1, 2012

From Mick - Wendy's Husband

Hello to you all after a very long break......again,

I had a post half written and was planning to post that today.

But instead I want to share something with you all.

I just came home and my husband Mick said he had written something for me on my blog. I wasn't sure what he meant. He has never really read it or taken to much notice except for always being supportive in that if I say I am on the computer he always just goes and does something himself. I am amazed he knew what it was called and could find it. Obviously when he has logged onto it on my computer he was able to access writting posts etc and he just did what he thought you had to do.

So I was very suprised when what he had actually done was write a new post and he had left it open and when I got home he said go and read what I wrote. He said he didn't do anything else because he didn't want to loose it and wanted me to read it but he wanted it posted on my blog.

So without further ado I share what my love, my best friend, my husband just wrote to me and wanted to obviously share with all of the world. No editing - no changes - just straight from his heart.......






to those who follow this post my name mick ,wendys hubby. this is my first time writting here so this should be pretty short lol. i havn t read much of her work but know alot about it .
i first met wendy as a person on a mission from who knows where. but after 8 years i know where to . and that somwhere was to me .toook her a little to catch up (or vice versa) but we share an amazing life as simple as it is .we do not go without .we do not want for much. what we do have though is love ,and alot of it .today she went to a linen party while i mulched a new garden she has dreamed of (and nagged somewhat for lol)
i guess the moral of this blog is a couple of beers ,a bail of hay, a clear day and the thought she loves me for being me makes my world go round .
thanx for listening and i hope you can relate xxxxxxxxxoooooooooo. mick

8 comments:

  1. :) Life is at it's BEST when it's SIMPLE & at it's most NATURAL !

    Da-Mick, Ya a DAG but ya a good man mate and anyone can see that you love my sister unconditionally, Openly and Honestly.

    Love Ya Both !

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mick,that was a truly beautiful post!

    Hi Wendy, glad that you got the garden up and running!

    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Mick it is always good to know someone loves you and means the world to you!!!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mick what a wonderful read so so from the heart, and yes life is great when we can and do make things SIMPLE. love and cheers to you both.xxx Ange and Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou all for your comments - cheers, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I am so happy that my Cousin has found such a good man to spend the rest of her life with. When you have your soul mate, best friend and husband all in one what more do you need. The answer is nothing as I found mine 16 years ago and it was and will always be the best day in my life when I married him. I just think that you both are amazing people and Wendy you are an amazing person and mother and deserve all the happiest life can bring you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Wendy! What a GREAT husband you have!

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.