unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stephen King - 11.22.63


I borrowed this book from the library - Stephen Kings new book - 11.22.63

I don't like horror but when I read the run down of what this book was about on the new book library list I thought I'd give it a try as one of my favorite books of all time is 'The Tallisman" by Peter Straub and Stephen King. If you have not read that book then do yourself a favour and read it.

I didn't read any reviews of this new book before I read it. I like to make up my own mind and not be influenced by other peoples opinions. I am glad I didn't because it has mixed reviews. Personally I could not put the dam thing down and it was so bloody clever. I found it enthralling and interesting and informative and thought provoking and just a dam good read.

Let me know if you have read it and what you think. I loved it and if I had a long plane flight to sit through I reakon it would be the perfect book to keep me spellbound and occupied for hours on end.

Cheers, Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.