unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mount Ninderry and the last few days....

This is a motor home I saw parked in Maryborough. Made me smile. made me think of the trip I will do one day when I travel around this awesome country. I feel it getting closer and closer.



We had to do a quote for our business last weekend at Yandina so I thought I would take a look and see what bush walks were around the place to make a day of it since we had to drive a fair way from home to do this quote - we won the job by the way - and I found Mount Ninderry. What a great walk it was. I did not get any pictures from the top as my camera battery went flat but it was a great walk with awesome views.

Starts of going up and down gentle slopes and then.....

straight up for a longggggggg way. Every time Mick and I thought we could see a bend that we thought might flatten out it just kept going up and up. This would have been a spectacular sight when it was flooding with rain. The whole pathway is covered in rock - some quite large - it would have been noisy and very dangerous.

And I want to show you the lovely flowers my husband Mick got for me for valentines day. He thought he would get me a plant with flowers and now I have to try not to murder my new African Violet.

Here is the card he wrote to me. Awwww shucks.........

Cheers,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pitures Wendy..love your new banner! I have just 'tagged' you in alittle game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen - I got a few more to put on now as well. I just have been so busy that I have not been writing on this blog much. Cheers, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.