unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Love One Another

This weeks prompt from Carry On Tuesday is Love One Another - here is my take on those words....

Love One Another

To love one another
is the most purest
and blessed of feelings.

To love one another
hurts and cuts deep
and feels like a curse.

To love one another
is easy.
To love one another
is so very very hard.

Two sides.
Two heads.
Two choices.

Make it easy
or make it difficult,
to love one another
and to allow another to love you.

The bottom line though
is
always love one another,
and that starts
with a clear conscious choice
that only you can make.

Love one another with all of your heart
and all of your being
and all of your soul.

The rewards will be yours.


by Wendy House
3/11/2011

4 comments:

  1. Something we can all live by, lovely woeds Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen - such a little word with so many aspects to it. Cheers, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and wise words I wish all would follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Laurie. So much easier said than done.

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.