unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Keep On Keeping On

***** Reminder to myself *****


KEEP ON KEEPING ON

The present seems all dreary,
The future very grim.
Your problems so perplexing,
Your chances rather slim.
Your sick and tired of trying,
And hope is nearly gone,
There's only one solution,
It's: keep on keeping on!

The way ahead is puzzling,
And clouds obstruct your view.
If this is how you're feeling,
There's just one thing to do;
Don't prove yourself a quitter,
Though hope is nearly gone,
But grit your teeth and bear it,
And keep on keeping on!

Good luck is round the corner,
So show a smiling face;
For soon your fears will vanish,
And joy will take their place.
Look forward to tomorrow,
When troubles will be gone,
Because you had the courage,
To keep on keeping on.

by Hope Spencer

6 comments:

  1. :) Well timed post Sis & great poem !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful poem, glad to have found you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachael, Andrew and Kala. I am so glad you allliked the poem. If I have to I will reread this 10 times a day at the moment. Cheers to you all, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a very useful poem. Just when we have lost all our hope of leading a peaceful and joyful life, listening to this poem will make our spirits high and change our mental attitude to negative thoughts. Thanks for posting this poem on the internet. Audio by a good singer of native English speaker will be of much help.

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.