unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I am so thankful to be a Mama Bear and Mama Duck


Today was Mothers Day here in Australia. I went for a simple BBQ at a park with my three children. I had a lovely day and just wanted to say how lucky and blessed I am that I could have the priviledge of being a Mum. My daughter calls me Mama Bear and has for many years. My eldest son calls me Mama Duck and it sounds so ridiculous coming from him in front of his friends. All three never hesitate to yell out loudly across a crowded room - I Love You Mum.


Number One Son Jade

Number Two Son Brenden

Son In Law Chris

Me and Mick (my gorgeous and wonderful Husband)

My favorite shot of the day. My Daughter Alexia and her daughter Charlotte.

Fun in the water and sand. What a lucky little Miss. 6 adults all standing around and watching her every move as she explored the water and sand.. She is one very loved little girl.

My Grand Daughter Charlotte



Last one - Charlotte again of course.

I hope all you Mums out there had a lovely day.

3 comments:

  1. Blessed beyond word .... Glad you had a great day Sis xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved checking out the photos of your family - what a lovely family:) Looks like it was a fabulous Mother's Day for you, I am so glad:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a loving and blissful Mother's Day! x

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.