unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Thursday, November 4, 2010

CHANGES - moving things around

Hi there to all

I have changed my blog around. I am not as clever or inspired as some of those other wonderful bloggers that I follow but it was time I did something.

I had tryed starting another blog that had half the things I was interested on it and I realised that was quite silly. Why try to divide myself in two when this blog is mine and a record of what I want to be able to recall. So this is it. One blog covering ALL the topics that interest me.

Funny because my last post was on how I halve things to make them go further and create less waste of our resources. Only tiny steps so far for me but I am getting there. So I have halved my worry of trying to write two blogs and trying to divide myself into two people really.

So what you see is me. What you can read if you want to is the things that I try and have found success at - or the things that I find uplifting - or the things that annoy me and fire me up. JUST ME.

Cheers to you all,
Wendy

3 comments:

  1. "So what you see is me" is best anyway don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis ... I love Gordon Lightfoot and have a lot of his CD's next time your down.

    That sone " I wish you good spaces " ... Awesome song .. Have you listened to it all ?

    :) Bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stan - yep me and only me - glad you dropped by. Cheers, Wendy

    Andrew - that is the reason I put those excerpts from Gordon Lightfoot on there a few days ago as I know how much you love his work. Play me that song when I am down there next week at your place. Cheers, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.