unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I LOVE MY BROTHER ANDREW - BRO


Tonight I have a very simple post to write.

I want to say that I love my Brother Andrew with all of my heart.

I want to thank him for listening.

I want to thank him for his advise.

I want to thank him for just being him.

Oh how good it feels to be able to just say words, let of steam, let it all out.

Oh how good it feels to have someone else give me some advise.

I have listened.

Love You BRO,

Wendy

1 comment:

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.