unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Friday, September 3, 2010

Some Photos To Share......




Hello to all....

I have not written much lately. Time to take stock and time for time out...just thinking. I have not stopped reading all of the blogs I follow and I seem to just keep adding more and more. So many interesting people and subjects and photos and I just simply enjoy sharing in other peoples lives and count it a blessing that you all let me in for a glimpse.

The above photo is taken from down the back of our 3 acre block. Green in winter - how wonderful. This was taken in the middle of winter and last year it was just brown and crunchy under foot. What a change in weather this year. Lots of water.


Another one of our land. Just gorgeous.

Maryborough Qld Australia. Town Hall. I just love this building and I just love to be at the markets on a Thursday morning and just stand there and listen to the clock chiming out the time while all the hustle and bustle is going on.

Laying under a tree on the beach. Awesome.

As you can tell I like trees. I never know the correct name for each one but I don't think that matters. I just call this a "big tree".

This was posted onto a wall at a rest/picnic area that Mick and I went to one day. Cool hey !! Much better than posters for things long finished or graffiti of names and tags of no meaning.

Now this is a wattle tree - I know that much - and when camping a while back the whole park was just full of these gorgeous white blossoms and I just couldn't stop looking at them and taking photos. Beautiful.

Have a great day tomorrow everyone.

God Bless you all,

Wendy

4 comments:

  1. Incredible how green your place is for winter .. people are saying the same all over South East QLD , first Winter in memory with no frost, and we had rain. Spring is forcasted to reach record high temps and to be one of the wetest springs on record .. all good news for you up there.

    Love the pics ( & the " Big Tree " )

    Bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really looking forward to a Spring to ease us into the hot summer months but alas I think it will be like last year and the hot weather will hit us like a ton of bricks and skip Spring again. Yes I think we are in for another wet wet season.

    Love Ya,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog and the pics. Here in Canada we are at the end of a hot, dry summer. I am looking forward to our cooler days and nights of Autumn.

    http://minimalistlifestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mark. Like your blog too. Will follow along and read what you have to write. Cheers, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.