unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Delayed Gratification / Turn the TV off

I saw this on the net somewhere - can't actually remember where - Is this a cool idea or what.

Hello to all

I just wanted to share a new blog that I am putting together. It is evolving slowly. I had an idea to start up a local community group. Just a bunch of friendly people who want to learn and share. It is still all just getting the idea going but I will use this blog to post recipes and such as well as pearls of wisdom. I don't want meetings as such with people in charge. I just want to share. Lets say you want to learn to bake a loaf of bread. Then my daughter can teach you that. If you want to make an awesome tomatoe relish then I can show you that. Sewing, cooking, craft, homecare, gardening. Whatever. Below is the link to the post I put on yesterday.

What I am discovering as this evolves is that there is a real gap in many young peoples lives. They want to set up home properly, they want to be proud of their home and homemaking efforts but they simply do not know where to start. I do not have all of the answers but I can point them in the right direction to start exploring themselves.

How cool it is for me to see a young woman start to think of her home as something to be proud of and that it is a worthy role. All very exciting.

Delayed Gratification


Now I have posted the link below to another blog I have started to follow because I can soooo relate to what is written. I invite you to take a look. I have linked to the latest post that I found very interesting. You may also.

Easiest Way To Save Money

Cheers,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.