unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blogs that get me.....

Cheesy Potato Bake. YUM.

Do you cook? Do you bake?  Do you like Raisin Bread? Do you have daughters? I have found a great blog that I have spent hours on just looking through and saving recipes from as well as reading her excellent posts. I really like this blog and today there is a link to a video called It's A Dad's Life. Brilliant. Go on leave me alone here and get yourself of to take a look at this blog. But come back cause I have more to talk about.

Frills On The Hill

Welcome back. What did you think of that? I am so going to make that raisin bread tomorrow. But she says one slice, toasted, with butter is enough for breakfast. We''ll SEE.


My dauhters first ever homemade bread - I am so proud of her and I enjoyed the ceremony of the eating of this bread. We all gathered around the table to see the bread come out of the oven and then sat there and ate the entire loaf with copious amounts of butter and spreads.

Now on a huge EXIT STAGE RIGHT I am now going to put a link here to another blog that I follow and a post that I just left a long comment on. Very long. But I answered all of the questions asked and it felt good to put my views down in some sort of order. It felt good that someone asked. Now this post is thought provoking and some of the things she mentions you may never have heard of. Others of you will defineately have heard of these issues. It would be great if you had a read and if it leads you to explore and learn more then that would be great.

Eat At Dixiebelles

Cheers,

Wendy

5 comments:

  1. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,

    Thanks for your nice comment! My Facebook fan page, “Inspire!” has quotes, poems and stories to inspire you. I’d like to invite you to stop by!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr. Lonely - I just stopped by your blog. I have joined as a follower and left a comment for you. good Luck.

    Ron - I don't actually do the facebook thing but I do regularly stop by your blog and take a read of your latest offerings.

    Cheers,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog...thanks Wendy! I have been thinking so much lately about the simple things of life and enjoying those with Phil. Things like baking are really special things to enjoy and savour. I will look at more of the recipes later. The 'Dad's Life1 is just brilliant! I had a great laugh, especially the bit where the dad is crying, watching DVD's with his girls...PRICELESS! I'm going to share it on FB.

    Anyway...will look at the other blog at another time. I'm going away in a couple of weeks on Friday, and am very busy getting ready, and getting over our 25 year high reunion from the weekend!

    Oh...love the new pic of your herbs! Beautiful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have Fun Kerry on your trip away. Take Care, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.