unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More on Pretty. Lizzie Velasquez.

Hello to all,

I wrote a post the other day about that word "Pretty" and Nevyn from Nevyns World  left a comment with a link to such a wonderful and inspiring young woman. Her name is Lizzie Velasquez and the link below is to her website. I am looking forward to getting a copy of her book. Please click on the link below and meet Lizzie.

About Lizzie

Cheers,
Wendy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,

    She's amazing isn't she. I wish Sunday Night had posted the interview. Maybe someone uploaded it onto youtube. I shall go snooping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - she is someone I would so like to meet. Thanks again for leading me to her link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy,

    I really appreciate your thoughtful comment about my “Hunger is not pretty” column. I’m now posting three days a week on Facebook, and would love to have you as a fan. Here’s the link:

    http://bit.ly/dpnsfu

    Ron Cooper
    www.inspiredbyron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.