unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Golden 50th Wedding Anniversary



Hello

Please click on the above song and have a listen. On Friday night my Mother and Father celebrated 50 years of marriage. GOOD MARRIAGE. The song is dedicated to them and my brother wrote a post all about this wonderful celebration. Please take the time to read it. I am so very proud of my parents and would like to share with you just a bit of our wonderful family. Golden 50th Wedding Anniversary

Cheers and Peace and Love to you all,

Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful song for beautiful people.... As I sit here and cry!!!

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.