unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eyes Wide Open




Hi Everyone

The above link comes  - Thanks to Doing it Naturally Blogspot

I really hope you take the time to have a listen to the words of this song and watch this clip. I have heard this song so many times and just hadn't got the words.

Cheers,

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.