unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Crocodiles for Wanderlust and more GARBAGE on TV

Hi everyone

First up I have put a link here for the latest and greatest thrill to be had in Australia. Now I do think this would be something Wanderlust may like to try. Forget the diving with Great White Sharks. In Darwin you can dive with Great Bloody Big Crocodiles.

crocosauruscove





Expose Yourself



The Slammer

ABOUT THE SHOW

Welcome to The Slammer, a prison for entertainers! Each program sees four acts chosen to perform for their freedom in front of a live studio audience. The audience is asked to score each act and the winner is allowed to walk free.
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING...
 I HAD TO CHECK THIS WAS FOR REAL...
IT IS...
PLEASE, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT GOOD THERE COULD BE IN THIS SORT OF SHOW??????????????????

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I can't believe I'm just now seeing this. How late to the party am I?! And er, no. Crocodiles scare the bejeezus out of me, even if there's a big piece of plastic between us.

    And The Slammer? A big, fat hairy "no comment" because the whole concept just leaves me speechless.

    Oy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - just thought you loved Australia so much that I would let you see what the latest thrill here is. NO WAY in the world I could do that.

    Forgot to put on that post that The Slammer is actually a CHILDRENS show here on the ABC network. CHILDREN !!!

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.