unashamedly all about me.... Wendy
what I think.... what I feel.... my emotions... my gut feelings... what I eat... what I believe...what beliefs are changing... what I am doing....where I am going... what I am creating...recipes I love.... books I read.... poetry I write....things that rock my boat and interest me....and also the other way around...our conversation together...our learning together...our sharing together... WELCOME

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just living each day as it comes ....

I had my hair coloured yesterday and my lovely hairdresser decided to just play around and put my hair up for me. It was Micks birthday and she thought it would be nice for me to go home with my hair all done up. It looked great. Didn't really go with the daggy cloths I was wearing. I felt like a princess until hours later when the bobby pins and weight of my hair was giving me a headache. I do not know how women have their hair up like this all day and wear high heels at the same time.

Doesn't it look blonde. I love it.

Pictures of a rainy day today at our place. It was just so peaceful and pretty.

Now this last photo is of a very colourful cake our neighbour made for Micks birthday yesterday. It was so yummy that all but one piece got eaten. Thanks Amanda.

7 comments:

  1. Blond really suits you Sis ( In nice way )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fun style and color are nice!

    That last piece of cake was for me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to get all prettied up now and then, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha the ugliest cake ever but was still nice lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, beautiful color, and happy belated birthday to Mick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Wendy...your hair looks great! It's nice to be a 'princess' for a day. ;) Rainy weather is just so relaxing isn't it? I love listening to the raindrops on tree leaves....ahhhh... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to you all for the lovely comments. Kerry the new photo on blog header here is of a perfect rainy day and looking out from from side door onto the block next door. I can't help but grab the camera everytime and take more photos. Nothing really captures how goreous it all is. Cheers to you all, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU VISITING AND READING MY BLOG AND I GET VERY EXCITED WHEN I READ YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS.